Spiti Valley Tour Package-: Spiti is a town in Himachal Pradesh, India. It has an altitude of 2,890 metres (9,532 ft) and lies on the Spiti River. The town was founded by the Pandavas in their escape from the Kaurava army in the Mahabharata. The town played a significant role in the Gurkha War of 1814-16 and later saw action during the 1st and 2nd Anglo-Sikh Wars. Spiti Valley Tour Package will give you a full tour of spiti circuit.
The town also has several Buddhist monasteries and shrines which attract visitors from around the world. Spiti was formerly known as ‘Little Tibet’ because of its high Tibetan population and its proximity to Nepal and China. Due to its past as a British retreat, Spiti is known for its relaxed atmosphere and beautiful scenery. The deep valleys, snow-capped peaks, rushing rivers and quiet plains have drawn many visitors to the area. If you want some peace and want to relax for some time Spiti is best place and Our Spiti Tour Package is Best option. So Here is your spiti tour package-:
Pikup & Drop From Chandigarh Railway station/Bus station/Airport
By Rail: Another Alternative is New Delhi Railway Station is one through which most trains arrive and depart from Delhi and is located in Paharganj, near Connaught Place.
By Road: One of the best Option will be through Buses / Cab as it is well connected to cities like Jaipur, Agra, Alwar, Dehradun and even Kathmandu among others.
Reach the pre-decided spot in Chandigarh where a representative will help you with the smooth transfers to the hotel.
● Check in to the hotel, rest for a while and then you will meet with your fellow riders and get to know each other better.
● You will then meet your road captain who will be leading the entire trip and will brief you about the terrain and will draw out a day-wise final plan.
● After the briefing, you will be introduced to the Royal Enfield Himalayan motorcycles that you will be riding for the rest of the tour.
● Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Chandigarh
Start early to beat the traffic out of Chandigarh and head towards the Himalayas on the Himalayan Expressway.
● On the way, you will be passing through Chail, a hill station in the lower Himalayan range and home to beautiful flower orchards.
● After a short lunch break, you will head towards Narkanda, known as the fruit bowl of Himachal Pradesh.
● Apple and cherry trees line the roadsides and the tall Deodhar fir trees spread their sweet aroma all around.
● End the day after reaching the hotel in Narkanda
Wake up early in the morning to experience one of the most beautiful sunrises.
● After a delicious breakfast, you will leave for one of the most beautiful views of Kinnaur Valley.
● Travel along the Sutlej river till Karcham from where you will take a right turn towards Chitkul following the Baspa river.
● Chitkul is the last inhabited village before the Indo-China border and here you can also visit the famous ‘Hindustan ka Akhri Dhaba’ for an amazing meal.
● Overnight stay and dinner at hotel/homestay in Chitkul.
After having a hearty breakfast, you will leave for Kalpa.
● You will be driving back towards Karcham from where you will proceed deeper into the valley towards Powari.
● At Powari take a left to ride to ReoKong Peo, which is the main town of Kinnaur district from where you will proceed to Kalpa
. ● Spend the night in the beautiful Kalpa village overlooking the Kinnaur Kailash mountains.
● Overnight stay at camp/homestay in Kalpa
After early morning breakfast, you will be leaving for Kaza passing through the beautiful Spiti Valley.
● En route, you will be taking the Indo-Tiber Highway and pass through the Khab bridge that marks the confluence of Spiti and the Satluj River.
● Take a short stopover at Nako Lake and have lunch, after which you will be entering the Spiti Valley right as soon as you cross Sumdo.
● Just 3 Km after Sumdo, take a detour on the right through the gate to visit the 500-Year-Old Mummy in the Gue Village.
● You will then proceed towards Kaza where you will be spending the night at a hotel
Post early morning breakfast, go out to explore the spectacular beauty of Kaza.
● Visit tourist spots including the Key Gompa Monastery nestled between the mountains in a bowl-shaped valley of the small village Langza in Spiti valley.
● Langza is considered to be one of the highest villages in the world with a motorable road and the nearby Komic Village is the highest village.
● Hikkim is close to Kaza which is one of the highest year-round inhabited locations in India.
● After exploring the beautiful villages of Langza, Hikkim and Komik, return back to your hotel in Kaza for an overnight stay
Early morning after having breakfast checkout from the hotel/home stay and get back to kalpa. It will be 6 to 7 hours journey and in the evening time you will reach kalpa. after that explore some local places by own. and dinner & over night stay at hotel/Homestay
After having Breakfast checkout from the hotel/Homestay and proceed towards Shimla. On the way you will pass through Narkanda(The Hidden Paradise) Kufri valley, Fagu valley Chrabra And in the evening time you will reach Shimla. Check-in into the hotel, dinner and over night stay at hotel.
In morning time after having breakfast checkout from the hotel and drive towards Chandigarh. . Tour ends with sweet and happy memories