Spiti is a town in Himachal Pradesh, India. It has an altitude of 2,890 metres (9,532 ft) and lies on the Spiti River. The town was founded by the Pandavas in their escape from the Kaurava army in the Mahabharata. The town played a significant role in the Gurkha War of 1814-16 and later saw action during the 1st and 2nd Anglo-Sikh Wars. Spiti Valley Tour Package will give you a full tour of spiti circuit.
The town also has several Buddhist monasteries and shrines which attract visitors from around the world. Spiti was formerly known as ‘Little Tibet’ because of its high Tibetan population and its proximity to Nepal and China. Due to its past as a British retreat, Spiti is known for its relaxed atmosphere and beautiful scenery. The deep valleys, snow-capped peaks, rushing rivers and quiet plains have drawn many visitors to the area. If you want some peace and want to relax for some time Spiti is best place and Our Spiti Tour Package is Best option. So Here is your spiti tour package-:
Chandigarh/delhi Railway Station/ Bus stand
By Rail: Another Alternative is New Delhi Railway Station is one through which most trains arrive and depart from Delhi and is located in Paharganj, near Connaught Place.
By Road: One of the best Option will be through Buses / Cab as it is well connected to cities like Jaipur, Agra, Alwar, Dehradun and even Kathmandu among others.
Wake up early in the morning to experience one of the most beautiful sunrises.
● After a delicious breakfast, you will leave for one of the most beautiful views of Kinnaur Valley.
● Travel along the Sutlej river till Karcham from where you will take a right turn towards Chitkul following the Baspa river.
● Chitkul is the last inhabited village before the Indo-China border and here you can also visit the famous ‘Hindustan ka Akhri Dhaba’ for an amazing meal.
● Overnight stay and dinner at hotel/homestay in Chitkul.
After having a hearty breakfast, you will leave for Kalpa.
● You will be driving back towards Karcham from where you will proceed deeper into the valley towards Powari.
● At Powari take a left to ride to ReoKong Peo, which is the main town of Kinnaur district from where you will proceed to Kalpa.
● Spend the night in the beautiful Kalpa village overlooking the Kinnaur Kailash mountains. ● Overnight stay at camp/homestay in Kalpa.
After early morning breakfast, you will be leaving for Kaza passing through the beautiful Spiti Valley.
● En route, you will be taking the Indo-Tiber Highway and pass through the Khab bridge that marks the confluence of Spiti and the Satluj River.
● Take a short stopover at Nako Lake and have lunch, after which you will be entering the Spiti Valley right as soon as you cross Sumdo.
● Just 3 Km after Sumdo, take a detour on the right through the gate to visit the 500-Year-Old Mummy in the Gue Village.
● You will then proceed towards Kaza where you will be spending the night at a hotel
Post early morning breakfast, go out to explore the spectacular beauty of Kaza.
● Visit tourist spots including the Key Gompa Monastery nestled between the mountains in a bowl-shaped valley of the small village Langza in Spiti valley.
● Langza is considered to be one of the highest villages in the world with a motorable road and the nearby Komic Village is the highest village.
● Hikkim is close to Kaza which is one of the highest year-round inhabited locations in India.
● After exploring the beautiful villages of Langza, Hikkim and Komik, return back to your hotel in Kaza for an overnight stay
Post breakfast, your will be moving towards the beautiful crescent-shaped Chandratal Lake.
● After passing Kunzum La you will take a right before Baltal to visit Chandratal Lake.
● Park your vehicles and trek for 2 kilometres to reach lake.
● The lake is situated in the Spiti part of the Lahaul and Spiti district and is also called the “Moon Lake” due to its crescent shape.
● It is overlooked by the mountains on one side and a cirque on the other. After the sunset the lake glitters under the starlit sky adding to its overall charm.
● Enjoy dinner and overnight stay at the camps near Chandratal.
Today you will be leaving behind the Spiti Valley and start riding towards Manali.
● On the way, you will be crossing the Rohtang Pass and reach Manali by the evening.
● After reaching Manali you will check in to the hotel and take rest.
● Overnight stay at the hotel in Manal
After breakfast, ride from Manali to Chandigarh and will be reaching Chandigarh by evening.
● Once you reach Chandigarh, this will mark the end of your amazing tour to Spiti Valley motorbiking expedition